It sounds divine doesn’t it? A real treat. But actually, Indian Head Massage isn’t simply a ‘treat’ – the benefits are really rather crucial and can assist with a variety of physical and emotional problems and concerns.
Here’s a few of them:
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
- Promotes hair growth. This is a lovely side effect of the Indian Head Massage (if you’re trying to grow your hair anyway…).
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression,
- Renews energy levels.
- Boosts memory capabilities